Iverson Forest Management Inc. is looking for driven, motivated Intermediate and Senior Forest Engineers to join our Engineering Team.
As a Forest Engineer, you will be working on a variety of projects. You will be an integral member of our team, responsible for layout of cutblocks and roads for public and private land logging operations,
and completion of related office work. Other duties include crew supervision, client liaison and implementation of our safety program throughout your work activities.
IFMI was established in 1990 and has a proven track record in providing multi-phase harvest solutions on Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland. Today we offer a full range of Forest Engineering, Standing Stem Harvesting, Private Property Resources Management, and Fire Fighting services. Our company provides a wide array of services to Industry, Government, and First Nation Clients. We take pride in delivering quality services to our clients, in a safe and efficient manner, while fostering a team oriented environment. Iverson Forest Management’s headquarters is located in the beautiful Cowichan Valley.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
* Post-secondary degree or technical diploma in forestry; with registration (or eligibility for registration) with the ABCFP;
* Minimum of 3 years forest engineering experience;
* Solid working knowledge of forestry legislation and regulations in B.C. (e.g. FRPA, Forest Act etc.)
* Proficiency with computer software including RoadEng, Word and Excel;
* A valid BC driver’s license;
* Good communication skills and experience in crew supervision;
* Knowledge of GPS surveying techniques and GIS software is an asset.
We are looking for an individual with a commitment to maintain a high level of safety, efficiency and quality in all aspects of work, and who are willing to learn
Thank you for your interest in joining the Iverson Forest Management Team!
Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates selected for further interview will be contacted - No Phone Calls Please.
Design a website - Check this